

We enjoyed the new year in Island Park with our "Rexburg Family" aka the Cichos. We stayed a couple nights at a cabin that they rented for the week. We played games and enjoyed the beautiful weather! I do think snow is magical at Christmas time. I sure love these kids! We played a new board game called "Ticket to ride". Very fun and competitive! Thank you Laura and Roy for the Pictureka and Nick and Lyndsey for the Apples to Apples. We love them and have already played them alot! Happy New Year to you all!
Yay!-- it worked! So glad to see your updates. I never heard about the Grinch... or should I say the Binch (as Rachel used to call him)!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOK...sorry. I was trying to modify my post, but I deleted it instead. So now it looks like I was trying to write something inappropriate or mean or something. What I meant to say was:
ReplyDeleteLooks like Jamison was super excited about the picture! :-) Bekah has been that way lately, and it is SO frustrating.
AND...I love how the snowflakes show up in the outdoor picture. I need to get a REAL camera!
I love Jamison in that top photo. Typical Jamision fashion for photos. I'm glad you moved your blog....now I can actually comment on it.
ReplyDelete