Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Snow Day!!!
The kids got a great phone call this morning, "Go back to bed it's a snow day!" The temperature is -18F and -37F with the wind chill. So the kids got on their bibs, coats, hats, goggles, boots, and gloves and headed outside to play. I think it is funny that school is closed but they play out in the weather anyway. I don't remember school ever being closed due to weather when I was growing up. Last year at this very time, my mom was here tending the kids and they had two snow days that week. Mom thought she would be snowed in. Trent Cichos plowed her out 2-3 times a day or she would have been. I was hoping for a mild winter but I think it is going to be the usual bitter cold February and March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need a 3 year old again!
ReplyDelete